- Participation in High School Athletics is a privilege for those students in "Good Standing". All incoming Freshmen students are eligible for the Fall season. Academically, if a Sophomore, Junior or Seniors received any combination of 2 failing or incomplete grades on their last report card, he/she will not be "Academically" eligible to participate in Athletics for the next season.
- To participate on any given day, a student-athlete must be in attendance for a minimum of 4 classes.
- Every student-athlete MUST have a valid medical physical on file at the school. Physicals are good for 13 months.
- Every student and parent MUST register and complete all necessary agreements - prior to each season - on FamilyID.
- Every participant MUST pay a user fee (fees will vary by sport) to the Town of Franklin during the designated time period for that season. SPRING Athletic User Fees must be paid by check, money order or copy of Unibank receipt - and are due on or prior to Monday, March 12, 2018.
- Every participant must have an Impact Test on file. Impact tests are valid for 2 years and are administered by our Athletic Training office.
- Every participant and parent must take the yearly on-line Concussion Awareness education course on www.NFHSLEARN.com